Influenster

Monday, May 21, 2012

No Pain, No Gain!!

Ok, so I thought was going to try  something cool! I thought it was going to be a much simpler way to remove unwanted body hair! Well, this does remove body hair. I first used the product on my legs with the help of my wonderful older sister. With the first pull and tug, rip, went away the hair. The first rip made me think of that song...you all know the one I'm talking about!!

No pain [No pain], no pain [No pain]
No gain [No gain], no
No pain [No pain], no pain [No pain]
No gain [No gain]
Yes, that's right, that song by Betty Wright! That is all I could think about! Painful! Ooch!! Ouch!! Why do us women go through all of the trouble just remove unwanted, undesirable hair! My mother sat on the couch and was listing to me scream in horror. She just laughed and stated, "it sounds like surgery is going on in this house." My nine year old daughter had that look of OMG, I want a turn at ripping off the wax strip from my mother's leg. My two year old (three on Wednesday) held her hands to her ears and kept asking if I was okay! Gotta love my kids! Next was the....

Dreaded Va-Jay-Jay:

The next day, I decided to continue my horror adventure. The Va-Jay-Jay was next. With the help of my husband, we attempted to tackle this venture together. The worst part, my husband (while I could the look of horror in his face) helped me out and started to get into ripping the hair straight off of my Va-Jay-Jay! He is the only individual I would let around that area to even do such a horrible thing. I must say, as wonderful as this product works, I will not do this again. I will stick to the depilatory creams such as Nair!

I also used this wonderful product on my leg hair! While it did work wonders, it did not get rid of all of my unwanted leg hair.


Bottom line! This product is fantastic and is quite simple and easy to use. I broke the cardinal rule of not having hair between 2-5mm, so next, I will try it the way it is printed on the box. When it comes the no-no spot, the 2-5mm rule works wonders. After the first two attempts, my husband decided to help me with a little trim and we tried again and it was a little more comfortable to take. However, I have a very low threshold for pain, whereas by husband can tolerate quite a bit. All-in-all, I will stick to facial waxing with waxing strips. I will leave my nether regions to other types of hair-removal!!

Purchase location: More than likely this can be purchased at major retailers. I purchased this at Target for the low price of $8.99. You receive 40 strips (20 double strips) and six wipes to remove the excess wax. Happy waxing!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment