Influenster

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Saying I Do to MAC Ruby Woo


I am in love with a new MAC color. Definitely a color I would have never tried in a million years but since I purchased it and tried it on (for the first time today), I am in love with it. MAC Ruby Woo is a Retro Matte Vintage Throwback. A color that Gwen Stefani rocks! Definitely works with a variety of skin tones. I did not think that it would work with my skin tone. My most favorite feature is that the color makes my teeth look extra white! Gotta love that added feature. I love the way the color goes on to my lips. I usually add a gloss to add shine but I really like how the matte color is muted (not too bright or shiny). I think if I were to go out on the town, I would definitely add a clear lip gloss (or of course, a MAC Lipglass).






FOTD

Eyes:
TooFaced Shadow Insurance Eye Primer
MAC Romp eyeshadow (on crease and brow bone)
MAC Bronze eyeshadow (on lower lid)
MAC Blue/Brown Pigment (on lower lid over MAC Bronze)
Eyeko Eyeliner (in black)
Urban Decay Waterproof Big Fatty Mascara (in black)
Lips:
NYX Lipliner in Cherry (red)
MAC Ruby Woo Retro Matte Lipstick

Face:
pur-lisse pur~protect essential daily moisturizer (spf 30)
MAC Studio Fix in NW50
Smashbox Photo Set Pressed Powder (in dark)

Hope you enjoy it as much as I've enjoyed putting in on!!

Johannah

2 comments: