Influenster

Monday, January 6, 2014

Review Alert: Vinted.com

I have become what I call a frugal fashionista! I have some major changes to make in my life and one of those changes is financial! With that said, I have found yet another website that caters to the thrifting type platform! A few months ago, I wrote a post about Threadflip.com. This new site is vinted.com and I love it! Most items I have found are new items like these earrings and this sports bra that says "reckless." 


Everything was priced very well! For the earrings, I receive them as a bundle. Plus, the seller gave me a buy three get one free deal! 

The bra was a good deal too! I have a few more items coming but they are not here yet!

I still check the app frequently. I also love that l get notifications from the members I follow when they upload new items! It is an all around wondeful place to shop! Have fun and get vinted!!!

Best wishes,


Johannah

No comments:

Post a Comment