Influenster

Saturday, March 1, 2014

Review Alert: Colgate Optic White


I have been given the Colgate Optic White Toothbrush with built in whitening pen compliments of Influenster. I really enjoyed this particular VoxBox because I am all about my teeth. I am always using whitening toothpastes and products to help with this! This product boasts the ability to whiten teeth in up to two days, so, I accepted this challenge! You be the judge:

Day One

Day Two

The difference is not too dramatic on me, but I did notice a slight difference! I'm going to keep trying! 
Side by side comparison


Pros:
1. The toothbrush is firm but not stiff
2. The whitening pen fits securely at the bottom of the toothbrush for storage
3. Easy to use

Cons:
1. I don't like the taste and consistency of the accompanying toothpaste. It doesn't foam up as much as I like


I am not sure of the cost, but I received five coupons in my VoxBox, so I plan to stock up. Colgate Optic White recommends, after finishing the product, to repurchase again in approximately three months, so it appears this is for use on a temporary basis. 

Best Wishes,

Johannah

P.S. #BrushWhitenGo

No comments:

Post a Comment