Influenster

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Naturalistas Unite

I have been on my natural hair journey for about two years now. I've struggled with my hair, trying to find the right combination of products that work well with my hair. That's a journey of its own.

Along my journey, I've had the chance to follow some very interesting naturals who have kept me fairly positive throughout my journey! One natural hair blogger/vlogger/instagrammer is Annisa LiMara. Her Instagram name is ilovealimara. She had some peppermint hair butter and some natural t-shirts that I fell in love with! These are some pics of me wearing one of the shirts I purchased, which says: Curls, Kinks, & Fashion! Love it! The pictures are below!

Sunglasses: Ross Stores
Top: Anissa LiMara blog
Skirt: www.asos.com
Watch: www.asos.com
Necklace: Jewel Mint
Earrings: Closet Beauties (Instagram)
Shoes: Steve Madden flats purchased from Threadflip (app)
Lipstick: Shady Lady (melt cosmetics)
Bracelet: Can't remember?!?!

Well that's all for now! Thanks for reading!

Johannah W.

No comments:

Post a Comment