Influenster

Saturday, September 13, 2014

Outfit of the Day: 9/12/14

This is not my best post but I had to make do with the little time I had to showcase this look. So, I have had the best time with my free Gwynnie Bee trial subscription that I am seriously considering keeping this subscription service! So here is my partial outfit of the day, showcasing this Lands End floral and striped 3/4 sleeve sweater.

The Kiss & Makeup necklace was purchased from an independent seller on Instagram, LeeLee's Blessed Boutique

So that is all from this Gwynnie Bee post! Stayed tuned for next week because I have three more tops to showcase before my free trial is over. I will be continuing with Gwynnie Bee as a paid subscriber, but I will only be subscribing out one piece at a time! Until them my lovelies!!

Johannah W. 

No comments:

Post a Comment