Influenster

Sunday, February 15, 2015

Casual Sunday

There are two things in life I really enjoy, casual outfits and Sunday afternoons. Now this is the time for relaxing and if I had a tropical mai tai, I'd be in heaven!

Today, I mixed my casual day with my Sunday, and I was one happy camper!

In this post, I'm showing off my Ava & Viv light blue denim dress paired with my Ava & Viv black leggings. I'm also showing off my leopard print JustFab sneakers!

Ava & Viv dress: $29.99 at Target
Ava & Viv black leggings: $29.99 at Target
Leopard print sneakers: $39.95 at justfab.com

As I bid you good day, I just want to say, I love this collection. Keep in mind that like many plus size lines, designers hit and miss. If you know your style, you may just find something you love. I know I did!! 

Until next time my loves,

Johannah W. 
(Fortheluvofcurves)

No comments:

Post a Comment