Influenster

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Fashionista in Training!!

I love having daughters! I wouldn't know what to do if I had a son! I have two beautiful daughter but only one has seemed to capture my genuine love for unique fashions and my hoarding power of collecting shoes!! We both love pretty, girly shoes! We both love bright and vibrant colors! We love easily coordinating clothes and styling our own selves! As a matter of fact, my little fashionista in training picked out my outfit for Easter Sunday! A lilac dress, with soft pink caged high heeled open toed booties!  It was cute.

Today is not about me! No I am sharing the look of my beautiful fashionista in training.  She was rocking her YSL t - shirt with a cute black and white striped skirt.  She paired her look with some cute brown boots. With her hair pulled back into an elegant bun, she pulled the entire look together with a gorgeous handcrafted hair bow she modeled for Bows and More by Jamie (who can be found on Facebook). I must say, this outfit was absolutely stunning! The child model, well, she wasn't too bad either!!

Outfit credit: www.jaybela.com
OTT Hairbow: Bows and More by Jamie

See you all next time!

Johannah W.

No comments:

Post a Comment