Influenster

Friday, April 25, 2014

Pretty in Pink

I am really quite fond of the color pink, so this post us dedicated to a few of my favorite shades of pink for this Spring/Summer Season. Just an FYI, this is not even half of the shades of pink I own! Lol! 

1. Melt Cosmetics Shady Lady
2. Lips With A Cause Survivors Pink
3. MAC Flat Out Fabulous
4. Wet N Wild Don't Blink Pink
5. MAC Candy Yum-Yum
Pink is just a funky and fun vibrant color. Some shades may not always work with my skin tone but that is what lip liners are for. A lip liner in a great shade can really tone down or play up a shade of pink that may not work for you. This is definitely a part one of a multiple part series posting for pink lipsticks and glosses.  This was just an appetizer!  Just wait for the main course! I hope you love it as much as I know I will!

Peace, Love, and Prosperity!

Johannah W. 

No comments:

Post a Comment