Influenster

Sunday, June 1, 2014

Wantable Subscription Box Review: Makeup Edition

Welcome to my world of subscription services! Wantable is a subscription services, which not only provides you choices of makeup, but also a choice to receive a box of jewelry or intimates. It is your choice! The Wantable box is a subscription based services which provides you will premium full sized products. The monthly cost is $36 or you can choose to skip the subscription and purchase a one time box at a cost of $40. This review is of the makeup box, which I received for $1! I know, crazy, right?! I received the $1 offer from a Facebook ad. Who could pass that up? Not, I! So, I splurged! Lol!
 
So here we go!!!
 
 1. This is what the box looked like when I received it in the mail. So small and cute, right?!
 
2.  This is what I saw when I opened the box! Packaged especially for me! This was a nice touch! You also see this cute little slip which says, "ENJOY EVERY MOMENT." Loved this touch too! Next, when you flip over the strip of paper, there is a cute little quote. Mine said, "When a woman says, 'I have nothing to wear!' what she really means is, 'There's nothing here for whom for I'm supposed to be today.'" Caitlin Moran.
 
3. This is the layout of the products in the box. As you can, I received a blush, a lipstick, a mascara, and something in a damask bag! I did not take pictures of what was in the damask bag, but this product is the Eleece Illuminous Hydrating Face Mask. This product retails for $30.00 The next few pictures will show you the makeup products I used to create my final look below!  
 
 4. La Bella Donna Mineral Light Lip Color Sand Pink. The retail value of this lipstick alone is $24.50. At first, I was not sure of the color. It looks pretty in the tube, but once I put it on, I was like, I think this is going to be too light. So, I added a little lip liner, in Brandy Wine by Wet n Wild. The final look will be below. Pros: the lipstick application was smooth and soft. Cons: the only con for me was the color once applied.
 
5. (PI_) Beauty Cheeky Blush Pink a Boo. This color looked very bright when I opened it up, but after applying, I absolutely love this color. This is now my most absolute favorite blush. My new go to blush! I have nothing negative to say about this blush! It is long wearing and beautiful! You'll see it below! This blush retails for $22.00.
 
6.  Mirabella Neon Muse Dual Mascara! This mascara is really cool! It's just what it says, it has dual tips. One side is neon blue and the other side is neon green. I have nothing bad to say about this product either. I loved it! I used the neon blue on the look I created below. This mascara retails for $30.00
 
7. So here is the look I created below with the makeup products!
 
8. Close up! 
 
As you can tell, I really loved the makeup products! For a $36 monthly subscription, it looks like a great deal. The average total cost for all products in this box came out to $106.50. So, for $36, you would save about $70.50 over retail! That is an awesome savings! I love makeup and subscription boxes, but I am going to have to slow down a little bit. The other awesome thing about Wantable is that if you want to skip the month, you can, without being charged, and you can pick back up the next time you may want to purchase. You can always cancel at any time. I do not plan to cancel, but I like the idea of skipping if I don't have the room in my budget or don't feel like getting a box for the month! Here is the link if you are interested: https://www.wantable.com/invite/Yc2Sf44stbM
 
Until next time my loves, happy shopping!!
 
Johannah W.

No comments:

Post a Comment