Influenster

Saturday, December 6, 2014

Lipstick Love: Kevyn Aucoin The Matte Lip Color, Everlasting

Kevyn Aucoin the Matte LipColor in Everlasting
(Stock photo from beautylish.com)

The opinions in this review are my own!!! 

This is one of my first Kevyn Aucoin purchases. I've been wanting to buy something from this line for a long time. I've seen many of my favorite YouTube makeup artists talk about this line. I was also gifted his book, Making Faces, by a coworker. I am not a makeup artist, but I am a serious makeup enthusiast. Beautylish.com has been my vehicle for getting my hands on a number of products I would not have normally purchased. I purchased three products from the Kevyn Aucoin line: this lipstick, the curling mascara, and the skin enhancer (concealer). I'm only discussing the lip color.

The Keyvn Aucoin the Matte LipColor is a true matte lipstick which I love. It applies easily and smooth. I have nothing negative to say about this lip color. I love the color everlasting. The only difficulty in selecting a color on beautylish.com is not knowing if the color will work with your complexion. Beautylish attempts to assist in color matching by providing pics of two women of obviously different ethnicities. Sometimes one of the ethnic girls is real dark skinned and sometimes there is one of a lighter skin tone. It really is a true test to order and getting a good match. I believe I found a good match on this try!

I do recommend this lipstick. I would also recommend this color. I think it will look beautiful on all skin tones! The price for this is right at $33. 

Until next time my friends!!
Johannah W.

No comments:

Post a Comment