Influenster

Saturday, January 10, 2015

Review: Reese's Chocolate-Peanut Butter Spread

You know the saying, the best things in life are free?! Well, this is definitely true! As a formality, this review is totally, 100% my opinion on this product I received complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.

So, I was super stoked when I was selected for the Reese's Spread VoxBox. I didn't know what it was going to be like, but I'm willing to try anything once. If I love or even like it a lot, I'll try again! 


The color is beautiful! A wonderful mix of chocolate and peanut butter mixed together!
The consistency is a bit gritty, but I attribute that to the peanut butter.


Nutrition Facts: A serving size, like regular peanut butter is 2tbsp(37 g). This sweet treat boasts 190 calories per serving which I believe is about 10 calories less than regular peanut butter (or maybe just the brand of peanut butter I buy)! This sweet spread also has 12g of fat per serving, 140mg of sodium, 21g of carbs, 19g of auger, and 3g of protein.

Uses: This spread can be used with pita chips, vanilla wafers, banana chips, pretzels, fruit, and bacon.

I am not sure about the bacon or banana chips, but I'd sure be happy to try the other recommendations. So far I've tried it plane with a spoon and I've tried it with blueberry waffles (yummy!)!

Let me just say, this Reese's Chocolate-Peanut Butter spread is amazing if you like Reese's Peanut Butter cups, you will absolutely love this spread! I know I did!

Reese's Spreads can be found nationwide at food, mass, drug and convenience stores in 13oz jars that retail for $3.89!

So go grab your own and tell me how you would pair this wonderfully delicious sweet treat!

Later Loves!
Johannah W.

No comments:

Post a Comment