Influenster

Friday, January 16, 2015

Maybelline Fit Me Matte+Poreless Foundation on Dark Skin

I recently purchased the Maybelline Fit Me Matte + Poreless Foundation and decided to give it a shot. I have what I believe to be oily skin, but my friends think I don't. I choose to agree to disagree with my friends. I feel my skin is combination but I'm not overly oily.

I purchased my this foundation in shade 355/Coconut. I was a little afraid to use it because it looked so orange and too light against my shade of brown skin, but I took a leap of faith and gave it a whirl!

So, I first tried this foundation on my birthday and then again on a work day. My work friends, who enjoy makeup just as much as I do informed me the shade appeared to be an appropriate match. I'm still on the fence; however, other than the shade, I have no complaints on this foundation. My skin was not too dry after application (I wore this all day), and I did not experience any oiliness at all. On my lips I am wearing Bite Beauty dual lipstick in the shade of fig. 

Even though I didn't really think the shade was my tone, only because where I live, they don't offer too many shades for darker skin tones, the price was low enough that I did not feel I wasted my money. I think I spent $7.99 or $8.99 at my local Walgreens. Overall, I'll give it a B+!!

Until next time my friends,

Johannah W.

No comments:

Post a Comment