Influenster

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

What If...?

What if I woke up tomorrow morning and became a successful fashion blogger in the plus sized community? Well, one can only dream.

I have been interested in the world of fashion since high school. The first super model I ever fell in love with was Tyra Banks. She is still one of my favorites! I remember purchasing her book, Tyra's Beauty In and Out. Loved it!
What if I woke up tomorrow morning and I found out that I was finally able to work in the world of fashion? You know, all the beauty and makeup in the world surrounding me! Well, one can only dream! You know, tomorrow is not promised, so we must live day by day. I really want to stop dreaming and accomplish some if not all of my dreams
What if I woke up tomorrow living the life I wanted? Well, I don't think I would care for that life. My life now is filled with its ups and downs, but I wouldn't want to change it. I have my little family with me. Two beautiful daughters who are learning from my every move and every decision. I regulalry tell them that I will support their dreams, whatever they may be when they become young adults. What I've learned about my what if statements is that even though I did not get to immediately follow my dreams, some of my goals have been deferred!
Over the years, I have come to discover my style. I've never been one to follow trends; however, I do look at them and incorporate some of the ideas into my style.
Also, by watching YouTube gurus and following fashion blogs (no size limits), I've come to discover makeup tips, beauty hacks, and every day looks which save me time and money. 

So, what about those what ifs? Let's just say they are dreams deferred and I will someday achieve a dream or two. My first goal is to stick with this blog and renew my energy towards keeping it going.

Until next time,

Johannah W.

No comments:

Post a Comment