Influenster

Saturday, December 14, 2013

31 Day Lippie Challenge Days 8 through 14

Here are pics of Days 8 through 14!!

Day 8: December 8, 2013- Revlon ColorBurst Matte Balm in Shameless

I've read other bloggers talking about this color and heard this appeared to be a dupe for Mac Heroine! I don't know but if it is, this matte balm is way more affordable, which is right up my alley!

Day 9: December 9, 2013- Cover Girl blastflipstick in 855 Minx

I love the two tone colors and the gold makes me shiver!

Day 10: December 10, 2013- Buxom Lip Tarnish in Caught on Tape

This is very glossy and the pink is of my taste! It also has a minty smell and tingles slightly when applied!


Day 11: December 11, 2013- OCC Lip Tar in Momento

This is not exactly my color but I liked it! My secret, I added a little LipGlass to it to make it shine! 

Day 12: December 12, 2013- Urban Decay Lip Junkie in Perversion!

Dark and Glittery! Just the way I like it! Can you say, vampy! Yes!!

Day 13: December 13, 2013- From the MAC Marilyn Collection Deeply Adored!

This was and is my favorite red lipstick! It's matte but it's not too bright! It goes on smooth! I love, love, love this lipstick!

Day 14: December 14, 2013- MAC Rebel

This was my first MAC purchase ever and my husband helped me pick it out! I love this color! It's not too matte! It's not too glossy! It's a good mix of in between! Very smooth and soft!

There you have it! Week two has come to an end! What will week three bring?!?!

Thanks for reading!

Johannah

No comments:

Post a Comment