Influenster

Monday, December 30, 2013

Review Alert: FreeJewelry.com

Who doesn't like jewelry? I love jewelry! Better still, free jewelry! That's right y'all! You heard me, free jewelry! So, right after Christmas, I was reading a Nook book called, Who Knew? Beauty on a Budget by Bruce Lubin and Jeanne Bossolina-Lubin. This interesting trinket of knowledge gave me so much insight on the little things I could be doing at home to save money on makeup, fashion, and laundering my garments! The most interesting tidbit of information shares was the following website: http://www.freejewelry.com/

Photo courtesy of 
http://www.freejewelry.com/

So of course I had to check it out! most items are free with no catch! no tricks! no gimmicks! All you pay is $6.99 shipping per piece of jewelry you purchase! Now, i know what you are thinking! The shipping costs can add up! True! But in my humble and honest opinion, could this be a bad thing? It's about setting limitations! I, myself, only purchased two items! My trick was to find a set, which means, an earring and necklace set! It's like getting two for one! So here is what I purchased:

 
I like what I chose but I don't know about quality yet! I'll show them off soon!

Warm regards,

Johannah

No comments:

Post a Comment