Influenster

Friday, December 6, 2013

Monthly Subscription Service: Volupties

So, one of my favorite bloggers, Chastity Garner of Garner Style, posted on her Facebook page this monthly subscription service for "the unmentionables!" That's right! Underwear!!! Have you all heard of Volupties?????? Because she is one of my favorite plus sized style icons, I had to check it out!


I found this to be a really neat service, especially for me because I do not always have the time to spoil myself with underwear! Plus, I get bored with the same ole, same ole selections! Haha! This service caters to voluptuous women with booties and curves for days! I was lucky enough to snag my first order for $10! The normal monthly price is $17 for three pairs of underwear! The best part, it's a surprise as to what you are going to get every month! No opportunity for a sneak peek!!! So here is what I got this month!!

I really don't care for the white pair and I really love the fun polka dot pair. But, my absolute favorite is the beige with the lace bottoms! Super cute!!! When you get a chance, go check out Volupties! It's a premium monthly subscription for undies!! 

Check them out here: http://volupties.myshopify.com/ 

Later my loves!!!

Johannah

No comments:

Post a Comment