Influenster

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

31 Day Lippie Challenge Days 15-21

Days 15 through 21! I'm almost to the finish line! This has been a tough challenge!

Day 15: December 15, 2023- Revlon ColorBurst Lacquer Balm in Whimsical

Day 16: December 16, 2013- Revlon ColorBurst Matte Balm in Standout Remarquable

Day 17: December 17, 2013- Revlon ColorBurst Matte Balm in Showy Flamboyante 

Day 18: December 18, 2013- OCC Lip Tar in Anime
 
I really like this one! I thought the OCC Lip Tar in Black Dahlia was my favorite bit Anime is giving that color a run for the money! 

Day 19: Decemer 19, 2013- NYX Lip Smacking Fun Colors in Apollo

Day 20: December 20, 2013- MAC LipGlass in Oversexed

When I first got this LipGlass, it was one of my favorites, especially the little bit of plumping action it has going on! 

Day 21: December 21, 2013- Be A Bombshell cosmetics The One Stick in Flustered

I was really not sure what to use the one stick for, so I opted for a lipstick! It's a nice pink color! I think it's an all purpose highlighting color for the cheeks, eyes, and lips, but I could be wrong! It wouldn't be the first time!

Well, I only have 10 days left in this challenge! I must admit, it is more challenging than I thought! 

Best Wishes during this holiday season!! 

Johannah

No comments:

Post a Comment