Influenster

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

31 Day Lippie Challenge Week One days two through seven

The rest of the weeks look from December 2, 2013 to December 6, 2013 went a little something like this!!

Day 2: December 2, 2013- OCC Lip Tar in Black Dahlia

Day 3: December 3, 2013- Cover Girl blastflipstick in 815 Flashy! One of my favorite duos! 

PS: Forgive the eyebrows and the "no full makeup" but I had just finished at the gym! Day 4 will be better! 

Day 4: December 4, 2013- MAC LipGlass in Silly

Day 5: December 5, 2013- Pixi Lip Blush in No. 3 Happiness. I really love this one! I feel this is one of my favorite lippies by far! And, it smells great!!!

Day 6: December 6, 2013- MAC Pro Long Wear in Soulfully Rich! I love this dark color!!! 

Day 7: December 7, 2013- MAC Deliciously Forbidden!

I have to say, I loved all of the Lippie colors this week, but the I really, really loved then OCC Lip Tar in black Dahlia!! 

Stayed tuned for week two!

Warm regards,

Johannah

No comments:

Post a Comment