Influenster

Saturday, December 28, 2013

31 Day Lippie Challenge Days 22-31

31 Day Lippie Challenge Days 22-31

I decided to finish out the last 10 days at once. So here we go for the final looks!

Day 22: December 22, 2013- MAC RiRi Woo! Love this more than the MAC Ruby Woo! I love all the different shades of red lipsticks I own!!

Day 23: December 23, 2013- OCC Lip Tar in Melange with a little lip gloss to mute the color! ***side note, I love this striped coat! That is all!!!!!

Day 24: December 24, 2013! Merry Christmas Eve!! This is my Rimmel London Show Off Lip Lacquer in Luna! I must state: I received Rimmel London Show Off Lip Lacquer complimentary from Influenster on behalf of Rimmel London.

The color initially caught me off guard but I like it! Plus, the formula is not to sticky and goes on smoothly!!!


Day 25: December 25, 2013- NYX Glam Lip Gloss in GLG03 Beat Goes On


Day 26: December 26, 2013- MAC Angel


Day 27: December 27, 2013- MAC Lustreglass in Wonderstruck


Day 28: December 28, 2013- Tarte natural lip stain pencil with Lipsurgence in Joy. These has a minty smell and tingles a little!


Day 29: December 29, 2013- MAC Girl About Town. I really love pink lipsticks!! Pink is my go to color!!!


Day 30: December 30, 2013- NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in SMLC02 Stockholm. This color showed out too much on my skin coloring, so I blended it with my finger as much as I could to mute out the brightness! I love it like this even though it doesn't show much color!


Day 31: December 31, 2013- be a bombshell in lipgloss in Hot Mess.

Last night of 2013! This is what I would be wearing with a nice LBD and a full face of makeup! It would be a wonderful night of making a hot mess of this lipgloss ringing in the New Year planting a big fat kiss on my husbands face!!! But, I'm ringing in the New Year with my husband and beautiful daughters!

Happy New Year Everyone! May 2014 bring you all love, joy, happiness, and prosperity!

Love,

Johannah

No comments:

Post a Comment