Influenster

Tuesday, December 24, 2013

I am an Influenster

It's official! I was accepted in the Influenster VoxBox program and received the Jolly VoxBox! I love the contents of the box! Skinny Cow candies, Rimmel London Show Off Lip Lacquer, NYC HD Color Trio, Duck Tape mini, and a small Puffs Kleenex! For Your Information: these products were given to me complimentary by Influenster for review! I must say, so far I have reviewed two of the products and here they go!:

This is the NYC HD Color Trio. These are of course neutral colors. I am not a big fan of neutrals but these were easy to use. Before you get to the product, there is a plastic separator which guides you on jar color should go where! In short, it tells you the lid color, the crease color, and the highlight! For those of us who are still not professional, this tip is helpful! It also came with its own applicator but I like to use my own brushes! 

Next is the Rimmel London Show Off Lip Lacquer in Luna:

Honestly, the color caught me off guard, but it's true what they say, looks are deceiving! The color looked a lot brighter coming out of the tube, but once I put it on, I was happy with the outcome! It's a nice neutral color for me that I can wear everyday! It goes on smooth; however, the staying power is not long! Other than that, I love it and it will be one of my I to colors!

I look forward to reviewing more of my products soon!!

Warm regards and Merry Christmas!!!

Johannah

No comments:

Post a Comment